C8 C10 MCT Oil 250ml I No Carbs I C8 60: C10 40 I BP/ USP-NF/ Ph Eur

Mojam
0

 


C8 C10 MCT Oil 250ml I No Carbs I C8 60: C10 40 I BP/ USP-NF/ Ph Eur








                       Buy  Now 



 Type: Supplements


1) FEATURES: Derived from pure Non GMO Palm Kernel, Gluten Free, Halal Certified. Complies the standards of British Pharmacopoeia / United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary / European Pharmacopoeia**********.. 2) DIETARY INFORMATION: No color, No Flavor, No Preservatives. No Milk its Derivatives. No Wheat its derivatives. No Benzoates, No soy, No egg its derivatives. No Animal / Fish products. No Foreign Particles**********3) SUITABLE for Vegans, Celiac, Lactose intolerance, Paleo Keto diet friendly. For Oral topical use. Free of chemicals or propellants********** 4) BENEFITS: A small intake of our C8 C10 Mct oil may help your body achieve ketosis, turning fat into energy. Energy booster drink, Keto diet mct oil is unflavored and inodorous so the taste of your dish remains intact.

                Read More 





Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)